Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Full Arms 18"
Seller Suryodaya Inc. Pvt. Ltd
The Viper plus Full Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a high-end reclining wheelchair. Loaded with features, this reclining wheelchair can fit almost any need. The seat rail has exclusive telescoping technology that allows the depth of the chair to be adjusted from 16" to 18" in seconds, requiring no additional upholstery or components, making room for a backrest or just some extra space for larger users. The padded, flip-back full arms provide easy transfer without having to detach an arm. The Viper plus Full Reclining Wheelchair is lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it the right choice for anybody in need of a wheelchair.
Features and Benefits
- Built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the seat to be quickly set at 16" or 18" depths, without any extra components
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Also features 8" front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Overall Width (Open): 26.5"
- Overall Width (Closed): 12.5"
- Overall Height: 50"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 23"-33"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Seat Depth: 16"-18"
Delivery within Nepal
- Delivery charges will be vary by product's size, shape, weight, its nature and delivery location. The actual delivery charge will be calculated after selection of Recipient's delivery location in Checkout Process (Step 2: DELIVERIES/GIFTS).