Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin (1L)
- Beefeater 24 London Dry Gin is made from a combination of 12 different botanicals.
- The name 24 comes from how long it takes for the 12 botanicals to blend together, only one night together creates the smooth luxurious flavour of Beefeater.
- Created by Desmond Payne, beefeater 24 combines 12 botanicals including the 9 in the original dry gin plus rare Japanese Sencha tea, Chinese green tea and grapefruit peel.
- It takes one full day to give Beefeater 24 its unique character. For 24 hours the 12 botanicals are gently steeped together.
- The flavour enriched spirit is then slowly distilled in traditional pots stills, to create a gin that is subtle scented and sensuously smooth.
- Alcohol: 45%vol
This item weighs 1 k.g. This item is available in Kathmandu/Lalitpur/Bhaktapur
Delivery within Nepal
- Delivery charges will be vary by product's size, shape, weight, its nature and delivery location. The actual delivery charge will be calculated after selection of Recipient's delivery location in Checkout Process (Step 2: DELIVERIES/GIFTS).