Kahlua Liqueur (1L)
- Malibu was originally made from fruit spirits, flavoured with rum and coconut. Originally the product was made to simplify making pina coladas.
- When the product took off they mover production to where Barbados, where the product is made by West Indies Rum Distillery Ltd and the quality of ingredients was improved.
- The brand was owned by Diageo but sold by them to the company Allied Domecq and later sold to Pernod Ricard who moved production to Canada.
- Caribbean white rum, distilled in the traditional West Indian way, blended with coconut and sugar, gives Malibu its smooth, delicious taste.
- Size:1 Liter.
This item weighs 1 k.g. This item is available in Kathmandu/Lalitpur/Bhaktapur
Delivery within Nepal
- Delivery charges will be vary by product's size, shape, weight, its nature and delivery location. The actual delivery charge will be calculated after selection of Recipient's delivery location in Checkout Process (Step 2: DELIVERIES/GIFTS).